Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sooo Over Shakes

11/01/2010

Well Sooo Over Shakes is now published - I will share some moments later with you on the fun and frustration of how it was put together. The media have given me great support and word is now getting out there. The orders have been coming in via the website. If you go to www.soovershakes.com.au you will find out what this book is all about and why I decided to put it together.

Bec, - my Neice and I have decided that we are going to go on the road and self promote "Sooo Over Shakes' - this is the reason for setting this blog page up. We want to keep all our friends, family and readers up to date with our travels and what we will experience on the way. Our triumphs - Many we hope, our tears - (Of which we hope will be few and far between!) and our laughter. The characters we meet on the road, where we stay etc etc.

So ... first stop tomorrow 12/01/2010 - Dysart, Qld. About 3 hrs inland from my town of Mackay. Wish us luck.

Donna & Bec

1 comment:

  1. I'm rapt I bought the book. I'm not the best of cooks but thought I'd give yours a go. Really nice and tasty. Honestly, some of these meals I'd only order at a restaurant as I never thought I could cook them before. So easy and fast. Me and my husband are losing some weight as well. How good is that????!!!

    ReplyDelete