Monday, August 15, 2011

it's been awhile....

Back again. I know it's been awhile. Gosh. You can feel on top of the world one minute thinking that everything you've visualised is coming to fruition and then... bugger me! It all turns to mush!!

I was so rapt to have a fantastic programme want to do a story about "S000 Over Shakes" They asked me to keep the story exclusive to them which I promised I would do.We filmed the interview and it was going to air in the next few days. Got a call saying it had been postponed. Waited... waited... waited... Followed up with phone calls, and yes it was going to go to air. It had all been cut and edited for the programme I was told.

Well, it's been 12 months now and I'd have to be an absolute idiot to think it's going to be aired now. I have felt very disappointed and because I'd promised to keep the story exclusive to this programme I had not done much marketing to promote "Sooo Over Shakes". When our local TV station wanted to do a story I rang and checked to see if that would be ok and again asked if my story was going to go to air. Again I was reassured that yes it was. So you live and learn in the world of publishing and promoting many, many lessons!!!

The thing is, I believe in this book. I know it works. It's tried and proven. The food gets great results - and after selling 2000 books to the public and getting phenominal feedback gives me the energy and drive to keep on going. If you have something you love in your life and it gives you passion - you may get knock backs and things might not always go well but I believe if your heart sings when you have an idea like mine did when I started on this journey...then GO FOR IT!!

Keep posted because I'm going to give hints and tips on breakfasts and lunches that will help you lose weight and keep it off. Steve (My lov-er-ley partner) and I have given up smoking. Yep. We've been having a great time stuffing food into our mouths to help stop the nicotine cravings. You name it, we've scoffed it!! So needless to say, we've out on weight. I need to lose 5 kilo's and he needs to lose 13 kilo's. In 2 weeks I've lost 3 kilo's and he's done 5. How?? Back to "Sooo Over Shakes"...and it's working.

Until next time, take care and I'll keep you posted on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment